Meet the Team: Sabrina Brown
Posted on 18th March 2021 at 10:20
Meet Sabrina Brown:
After living in France for 6 months and also freelancing as an Illustrator, Sabrina joined the Micro-Fresh® team in October as our Graphic Designer. If she isn’t belting out a bit of Alicia Keys, she is teaching the team how to speak French!
1) What does a typical day at Micro-Fresh® look like for you?
I always start my day by writing out a to-do-list, which generally grows as the day progresses! With big tasks there are usually revisions, so I definitely have to be a pro at multitasking at times! Creating anything from brochures, leaflets, product packaging and social media posts, you name it, I’m designing it! As a very fast paced company, there is never a typical day, it is whatever comes my way a lot of the time.
2) What is your favourite aspect of your role?
I love getting to see designs through from their initial ideas to physical printed copies. It is great to see things develop from start to finish and finally in use! It is also exciting to see my work in potential clients hands!
3) Do you have a favourite Micro-Fresh® product?
The spray sanitisers, I’ve gone through a fair few myself!
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
As a motion graphics and animation pro!
5 ) What is one thing that surprised you about working at Micro-Fresh®?
I know a lot of the team have said it before, but it is how global Micro-Fresh® is – We even have more offices opening around the world this year!
6) What is your productivity trick at the workplace?
To-do-lists… Simple but effective!
7 ) What is the biggest preconception people have of you in your workplace?
The team assumed I had a creative background, but I actually have a BSc in Human Biology!
Little more personal
8) Do you enjoy any hobbies outside of work?
I love to sing, but the team have to hound me before I give a little sneak peek!
9) What is your favourite thing about working at Micro-Fresh®?
It has to be the people!
10) What’s your favourite TV show—the one you’re always watching on repeat?
Anything where David Attenborough is commentating! I love wildlife documentaries.
11) If you could snap your fingers and be an expert in something what would it be?
Playing the piano.
12) If you could write a book about your life what would it be called?Exploring the human mind.
13) What is one thing you’re trying to make a habit?
14) What is your favourite film?
I don’t have a specific one, but I do love comedies!
15) What would be your go to karaoke song?
Ironically, I’m not a karaoke fan… I like to keep my singing professional!
16) If you had to swap places with someone for the day who would it be?
I’m extremely happy being me!
17) What’s the top destination on your must-visit list?
18) Where’s your favourite place to eat?
I love my comfort food and I also love to cook and bake, so I would have to say at home!
Share this post: